Monday, March 7, 2011

Quick & easy registration

Have you registered for the NACADA Region 2 conference in beautiful Charlottesville, VA yet?  I registered just last week and it couldn't have been easier!  Just a quick login to MyNACADA, a check box here and a text box there and I was done.  And I'm so happy that I did it early so I could take advantage of the early registration discount.  You know the one I'm talking about, right?  The one where I get to save $35 off the regular $175 price of the conference if I register by March 11.  With all of the great sessions we're going to have at the conference, it's a steal at $140.  So, if you haven't registered, what are you waiting for?  You've seen just a sneak peak on this blog of what's going to be offered at the conference.  Plus, C-Ville in the springtime...I can't think of a nicer place to be during the month of April, especially considering all of the exciting things you've learned about it over the past few weeks.

After you complete the registration process, don't forget to reserve your room at the conference hotel, the Doubletree Charlottesville.  In order to take advantage of the $119/night conference rate, you have to book using the "NAC" conference block by March 11.  There are a couple of different ways to book your room; click here to learn more.  Don't delay in reserving your room; at last check, the NAC block was getting close to filled. 

We hope you're enjoying the blog and you've found it to be a great way to learn more about the upcoming NACADA Region 2 conference in Charlottesville, VA from April 6-8.  And, of course, we truly hope to see all of you at the conference!

No comments:

Post a Comment